Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Osmond Out? Really?

I suspect that you are just going to have to put up with some American Idol rants over the next couple of months.  Don't worry, this is still an ER blog, but from time to time those purists out there that don't want to deal with non-ER stuff will just have to skip a post or two.  This is one of them.

I just got done with an hour of AI Hollywood Week and the general feeling is "who cares" except that they kicked David Osmond off and didn't even bother to show us why.  Instead we get 20 minutes devoted to whiny crybabies that nobody cares about.

But David Osmond?  That guy had the whole package and was definitely one of my big front-runners.  And to add insult to injury they just mention it on the fly before getting back to more stupid bikini girl drama.  My wife and I looked at each other and for the rest of the episode we just kept saying "that guy made it through, but Osmond is out?"

Stupid American Idol.

No comments: