Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Shameless Baby Bragging Pictures

I don't often post pics of the family, but sometimes I can't help myself.

Here is the youngest all dressed up to go out last night (and apparently also ready to lecture at the local university):

[DSCN7609.JPG]

And here she is in her bassinet, laughing at yet another great joke by Daddy:

[DSCN7573.JPG]

And here is the older girl dressed up to go out (in our mess of an entry hall):

[DSCN7608.JPG]

I don't know what I did to be blessed with the two cutest, sweetest kids in the country - I would say the world, but I hear that there is a really sweet kid in Zimbabwe - but somehow I got them.  Little one has grown into the most mellow baby ever.  She'll wake up and then just chill while looking around pondering the deeper meaning of the universe.  Older one is always surprising us with new words she is learning and she always says "please" and "thank you" and "excuse me," even when she is mad.  There is nothing cuter than an angry 20 month old saying "no thankee, Daddy."

My wife is hot, too, but she wont let me post a picture of her on my blog.  So in place of that, here is an approximation:

http://www.mrsvandyke.com/pics/girl5-stick-figure.jpg

See what I mean?

1 comment:

GrumpyRN said...

These are the reasons we do what we do every day. Keep them safe and well Braden.