Saturday, June 21, 2008

If You're Gonna Light a Fire...

So the flight nurses come in to transport the 80 year old C5 fracture to a level one facility. A couple minutes later, one of them runs up to the nurse's station and urgently says, "where's the narcan?"

So you can give two and a half of Valium to our already-drugged up patient, but you don't have Narcan? Tell your manager, that it tends to work better than the sternal rub you just tried.

Oh yeah, and try not to code our patients - at least not while they are in the ER. Thanks.

2 comments:

Mayor of CrazyTown said...

You asked me to e-mail you about Change of Shift. I did, but haven't heard anything back. Maybe you've changed your mind...maybe you're busy...maybe I sent it somewhere else..in any case this is me getting back to you.

Braden said...

I did get your e-mail and responded right away. Just in case you missed it, I re-sent my response to your yahoo address. Please let me know if you didn't get it, or e-mail me back and I'll try again.

Thanks,

Braden