Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Just Surviving

Have you ever had one of those days where you feel like you are just surviving?

That pretty much describes the last month or so for me.  My whole family has been sick on and off, and sleep has somehow become an alarmingly precious commodity, and when I go to work, somehow I just manage to survive the day only to get home for a couple hours with the family and crash.

Please don't give up on me, though.  I've continued to collect stories and thoughts that will eventually become posts, but right now, I'm just surviving.

4 comments:

Nasty Nurse said...

Take care, and don't forget about yourself!

Nasty nurse x

NEMed2 said...

Almost every day. It's time for a huge change for me, I'm just not sure what that is going to be yet. Good luck to you. Come back to us when you can.

Tracey said...

Take care of yourself Braden. As nurses we forget to do that.

LivingDeadNurse said...

yup and then i bombard my site with 7 blogs when i get the chance to "catch up"

enjoying ur blogging btw