Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Google Reader

While I still have people taking the time to come visit my blog, let me take just a minute and plug Google Reader. No, I'm not being paid by Google.

When I find a blog that is interesting enough that I want to see what else this person will have to say in a day or a week or a month, I subscribe to the feed using Google Reader. It is simple, intuitive, and extremely efficient. Not only that, but I don't need any additional software, and it works whether I am using Firefox (my main browser), Opera, or even if I am for whatever reason reduced to Internet Explorer. When I go to work and get on the computer in the break room, I can log in to my Google account and check my feeds if I want.

And I never miss anything that Nurse K or Kim or Scalpel have to say.

Go check it out. You'll be glad you did.

And for all you doubters out there: if my mother can do it, so can you. Hi, Mom.

1 comment:

Epijunky said...

I'm a big fan of Google Reader :) I think it updates more regularly than some of the other readers.

Epi