Thursday, October 30, 2008

Musical Interlude

I need a break from the political posts and the medical mayhem.  So lets enjoy some beautiful music courtesy of our friends at American Idol and America's Got Talent:

Eli Mattson - Walking in Memphis and Nobody Knows and Against All Odds and All I'll Be.  How did this guy not win?

David Archuleta - Imagine and The Long and Winding Road and Smoky Mountain Memories and Sweet Caroline and Longer.  How did this guy not win?

David Cook - Billie Jean and Music of the Night.

Brooke White - You're So Vain and Love is a Battlefield and You Must Love Me.

Jason Castro - I Don't Wanna Cry and Memory and Travelin Through.

And since I can't seem to get away from controversy, compare the singing ability of Neal E. Freaking Boyd and Eli Mattson in this duet.  How did NEFB win?






* Yes, I know that Imagine is stupid communist garbage, but it is so beautiful when Archuleta sings it.  I just don't listen to the insipid lyrics and I get through just fine.

1 comment:

Epijunky said...

It boggles the mind, Braden.

I was on team Eli from the start.