Thursday, October 16, 2008

Poll Results Finally In

The official 20/10 poll results finally came in today for the question, "which anti-nausea medication gets ordered most often on your unit?"

And the results: Zofran 54%, Phenergan 12%, Reglan 14%, Other 8%

Okay, so these results have been in for a few (98) days, but I haven't had anything interesting to say about them, so I've been putting it off.

But now, faithful readers, I have found something interesting to say about them:

"cool."

With that off my chest, I can now move on to my next poll... once I think of one.  Stay tuned.

3 comments:

Just A Vet Student said...

What about the other 12%? Barfbags only?

Unknown said...

I was going to question why the results only came to 88%, too. What's up with that, Braden?

Curdie said...

LOL at horsetech